Frac Equipment Operator
Sorry, this job has expired.
El Paso, TX
Full time, Per diem
Paid vacation, 401K / Retirement plan, Health Insurance
ProPetro is now hiring a Frac Equipment Operator for our Midland, TX, location.
We offer the following benefits:
• Paid vacation
• Medical Insurance paid for by employer
• Military personnel welcome
Applicants that upload a resume will be given first consideration.
• Class A CDL required.
• Tanker / Hazmat endorsements are a plus.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Must be available 24 hours a day while on-call.
• Must be able to climb ladders or climb onto equipment.
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds safely, and lift 25 pounds safely over your head.
• Ability to stand on your feet for extended periods of time, or sit for extended periods of time.
• Ability to squat and bend over.
• Ability to work in extreme weather conditions, such as hot/cold temperatures, rain, snow, wind, etc.
• Ability to work days, nights, weekends, 24-hours, holidays.
We are a growth-oriented, Midland, Texas-based oilfield services company providing hydraulic fracturing and other complementary services to leading upstream oil and gas companies engaged in the exploration and production, or E&P, of North American unconventional oil and natural gas resources.
ProPetro is strategically located and focused in the Permian Basin, one of the world's most attractive regions for oil field service operations as a result of its size, geology, and customer activity levels. The Permian Basin consists of mature, legacy, onshore oil and liquids-rich natural gas reservoirs that span approximately 86,000 square miles in West Texas and New Mexico and is characterized by multiple prospective geologic benches for horizontal development.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.