Class A CDL Heavy Haul Driver
Paid vacation, 401K / Retirement plan, Health Insurance
ProPetro Services, Inc. is now hiring a Class A CDL Heavy Haul Driver.
As the Heavy Haul Driver you will be responsible for driving a flat bed, straight truck, pump truck and transporting (acid, cement and nitrogen) hauling chemicals and equipment to drill rigs, fracturing crews, etc. You'll also haul chemicals and equipment to and from well locations.
• 3 years experience as a flat bed, straight truck, pump truck, and transport driver required.
• Commercial truck driving experience preferred.
• Maintain a current CDL with Hazmat and Tanker endorsement.
• Ability to determine safety of operating of flat bed, straight truck, pump truck and transports based on daily walk around pre-trip and post-trip checks.
• Ability to understand when it is safe to drive, despite adverse weather conditions.
• Ability to stop work due to unsafe conditions or situations.
• Must have a clear understanding of the hazmat regulations.
• Work well with a team and follow instructions of supervisor and coworkers.
• Correctly perform pre-trip and post-trip daily equipment inspections.
• Maintain current logs for every trip.
• Deliver chemicals and equipment to our different well locations via flat bed, straight truck, or transport.
• Perform all transportation truck driver duties using correct methods and processes.
• Perform equipment yard move as requested by the equipment dispatch office.
• Assist less experience Heavy Haul Truck Drivers in all truck operations and responsibilities.
• Notify supervisor within 24 hours of any driving violations on and off work.
• Follow and support all ProPetro Services, Inc. PPE policies, including knowing the uses of proper PPE.
• Ensure that loads are secure.
ProPetro Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.